Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

How can we help you?

FAQ Index

Can someone assist you in making a complaint?

Of course. If you would like some help to make your complaint, you can arrange for someone to assist you, for example, a family member, a friend or other representative.

You don’t need to appoint a lawyer or advisor to make a complaint to us. However, if you wish to, then of course, you can do.


Call us on
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Email us at