10 ways to improve reputation and encourage constructive feedback
As we discussed in our short webinar today, and in the words of Bill Gates, “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”. The challenge, however, is using your contact channels to harness constructive feedback to inform and improve processes and the customer service experience.
Here’s some ideas how:
- Identify who your customers are and how they interact with your business
- Appreciate the internal and external view of your organisation
- Understand the impact of customer dissatisfaction
- Don’t create barriers to complaining – real or perceived
- Recognise the emotional investment in complaining
- Balance expectations of customers with their values to achieve a rounded picture of complaints
- Review your communication channels and understand the expectations of your customers when they use these
- Be accessible to vulnerable customers
- Consider a social media policy that is fit for your purposes and those of your target audience
- Learn lessons to help focus/organise your business to deliver operational excellence aligned to your business strategy
We host regular webinars designed to address and examine topics that members face on a regular basis. They draw on 25 years of knowledge and review real life examples and casestudies, to give clear guidance and confidence to teams and individuals so they can implement improvements to their processes.
View our upcoming webinars here.