Consumer journey timeline dealing with the law, practical examples and effect on consumer. Practical advice for traders within the legal framework. Industry specific examples.
The modules follow the chronology of the customer journey:
MODULE 1 : Drafting fair terms and conditions and preparing contractual documentation.
MODULE 2: Pre-contract considerations; information and scoping; pricing and advertising; dealing with consumers in their homes.
MODULE 3: Delivery and Installation – the legal standards and Implied Terms, practical advice for completion of the contractual obligations.
MODULE 4: Remedies: What the law says about the consumer’s entitlement and compensation; considerations when considering offers of goodwill.
MODULE 5: Common complaints and how to evaluate them; post-contractual issues and customer service considerations.
Upon completion of the course the trader will:-
- Understand their responsibilities under consumer law and what the consumer’s entitlement is with practical examples and case studies;
- Be able to formulate their own rules of best practice for managing their customer’s journey and experience;
- Improve their customer service and appreciate the importance of etiquette in managing installation projects;
- Manage and understand customer expectations and make offers that are fair, realistic and in-line with the customer’s entitlement;
- Appreciate the impact of the customer journey on those who are vulnerable and make adjustments to ensure their policies are inclusive and fair.